We require full papers (max. length: 20 pages conforming to these guidelines) to be submitted, describing original research related to the topics of the event.
The closing date for submission is November 17th, 2013. Please send your paper to email@example.com.
The conference accepts all the languages in Europe as working languages. However, for intelligibility and dissemination reasons we recommend the use of English. Papers must be submitted in MS Word, Open Office or LaTeX and in PDF format.
Paper guide lines
MS Word and Open Office users
The formatting should respect the following instructions:
- Paper: A4
- Margins: 1.75″ (top, bottom, left and right)
- Font: Times
- Font size: 11pt
- Title and author top center
- Single column
- Sections numbered 1, 1.1, etc.
- Indentation of paragraphs (except if after a heading)
- No page numbering
- Abstract: 9pt, indent 0.27″ (left, right)
- Footnotes: 9pt
Please use the following template and do not change margins, indentations or line spacing: Empty LaTeX file